Monday 26 March 2007

Don't Laugh

This is not funny.

No honestly it is not in the least bit hilarious.

I have been unwell for the last couple of days feeling shaky achy and fluey. I've had a touch of Montys Revenge and this morning I woke up with a what felt like a small planet between my legs!

It is epididymytis time - or in layman's terms - something that hurts like dickens and gives certain parts of ones anatomy delusions of grandeur.

It is something I have suffered with for years, and as it is caused by a very low grade baterical infection it is very difficult to eradicate. I have been courses of anitbiotics as long as 6 months and I've still ended up with it again. Hey Ho!

It's bad enough when I do doamage to myself by being a clumsy arse but when your own body chucks in with a few tricks of its own...

No comments: