Wednesday 10 January 2007

Watch This SPACE!

First Officers Log: Stardate 210701.10

Who would have thought it possible. At the end of October last year I was facing the challenge of looking for a new job. By the end of November I had found that job.

I now work as a Circuit Rider for the Cambridgeshire Circuit Rider Project which is itself a project of Advice for Life.

At the interview when the duties of the job were explained to me, and how the hope I would fill the role, expand it and help drive the project forwards, in terms of scope for the project "the sky's the limit" - little did I know that I would be becoming involved with a project that involves a Space Shuttle!! Wow UB40 to NASA in 3 months!

I will be keep you up to date with the progress with regular mission updates.

It's a real Star Trek moment, the old "... the final frontier. Our mission to seek out ...new civilisations. To boldly go where no van has been before!"

There have been monkeys and dogs and even pigs in space, has there ever been a moose? Could be a first.

Live long and prosper while the force is with you!

No comments: